• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Biscuit is sneezing.

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

Oh dear. biscuit is sneezing, looks like my little sick note is down with the piggy cold again. :P Smidge has been sneezing too, so i have a feeling they both caught it off each other before i split them in. :o I've given biscuit a sleepsack to cuddle up in, and ill buy some suderfoen later on. She is always getting little sinffles, that quickly were off, but when Coco died of a sniffle progressed into pnemonia. i go overboard with ways too keep her comfortable. i might bring her in tonight, for a lie down by the fire in her sleepsack, then send her straight to hutch full of snuggly hay, to cuddle up into, as for smidge, i dont have another sleepsack, so he'lll get a blanket instead. :)

oh no hope everything will be okay for them, give them a hug from me!

Oh poor bubs :( Give them a cuddle from me! :)
Is it not normal for them to sneeze ? When I first got Cindy she was sneezing alot! And i think Wilson sneezed today ;D
I am feeling sick so maybe... ? hmm lol

More than usual? It's the unusual than normal, when anyone notices they are getting a cold.

I have no idea ? she was sneezing since I got her but she hardly ever sneezes now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back