• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Biscuit has a lump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have found a lump on Biscuit this morning, its on his side. I took him into work and hes going in on Tuesday to have it removed. It isnt an absces so thats a good thing, the vet wants to remove it before it gets bigger and Biscuit is really well at the moment and is at a good weight. I will be working at the vets while its being done, so I shall be on tender hooks!

my biscuit has had lumps remvoed from both ends an abcess under his chin a nd a lump on his grease gland both ops went well but he tends to be called lumpy now hope alls well for your biccy

Good luck little Biscuit :-* :-*
Duke's had lumps and abscess' removed and all the ops went well, give him his meds and make sure he's eating and drinking if not start with critical care and syringe him liquids.

Good luck Biscuit, fingers and piggy paws are crossed! Please keep us updated!

Kimmie

Biscuit is having his op as I do this message, the vet has just rang me to say that they have found another one under his tummy :-\ Will let you know how he gets on, got to keep my self busy!

kellyandpiggies said:
Thinking of you both - Icey had 3 taken out when it was first thought to be one.

How did Icey get on afterwards and did they come back

Re: Biscuit has a lump UPDATE

Just picked Biscuit up from the vets and its not good news :'( He had one lump on the side and another one on his tummy, when they started to take the one from his tummy they found another one that had just stared to grow. The vet said that she didnt like the look of them and they are not fatty lumps, as when she removed them they where quite hard to cut into. She thinks they are some sort of growth. I have put him in an indoor cage on his own with a heat pad andhe went staight to his veg bowl so at least hes eating!

Has any one had this with their guinea pig and if so did lumps come back, he is now really 3 and I dont really want to let him go through this again! As some of you know that I might have to give up my gps when I move into a flat, but I am lucky as the vet that did his op will have them.

Mary

I'm so sorry the news is not good, but very pleased Biscuit is eating.

Scarby had CA liver last May. The tumour was 200g and the size of a small orange. A lobe of liver was removed too. Scarby has a check up every couple of months and the CA has not returned.

Love to you and Biscuit xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back