Best Non-Drip Long Nozzle Water Bottle?

Laaaauren

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m looking for decent long nozzle water bottle to attach to the inside of my piggies’ CC cage. The standard plastic bottles don’t have a nozzle long enough for my piggies to reach, and the ones from Pets At Home always end up leaking after a while (I’ve tried a couple and it’s happened with all of them).

Does anyone know of any good UK water bottles for piggies? Preferably glass with long nozzle, that will attach to a CC grid cage.
Thanks in advance. 🙂

The glass bottles you can get in PAH have longer nozzles than the plastic ones. I have some and they fit okay on c&c cages.

I have the Trixie glass bottle and it has quite a long spout, it is also the most leak-proof bottle I’ve found so far. I also have the glass Classic bottle, my pigs prefer it though it has a slightly shorter spout and is very very leaky.

I used to use the plastic bottles and then switched to the pets at home glass one about a year ago that’s got a long nozzle and I’ve found it to be really good and not leak too much I always make sure I fill it to the top and screw the lid on nice and tight and that seems to do the trick. Just in case of leaks I have a shallow ceramic bowl underneath which can catch any drips.

I’ve seen a few posts about the Buttercup Pet Products water bottle holders. They look good for attaching classic water bottles to c&c cages.

I'll echo the glass bottle recommendations - I've had the Trixie ones and the Living World ones, with no issues to speak of.

Back