Best bottled water

Last edited:
The cartridges for the water filters are expensive so I buy cartridges that aren't Brita but can be used in a Brita jug. Similar to this https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Water-Filter-Cartridges-Maxtra/dp/B01GFJWG88/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3GPGUT9N6Z4GO&keywords=brita+water+filter+cartridges&qid=1637516488&sprefix=brita,aps,209&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzVk0xNVhWTldGNUkwJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTE4MDI1VTNYU1NZSURFSFMmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDQzOTAzMDNMNklZOEtHUU9QN0Mmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl I buy them from amazon. You can also buy cheaper water filter jugs. For example, I think Wilko sell a jug for about £5-£10 and the cartridges are around £5.
Oooo thanks. I’ll have a look around.

Volvic and Tesco Ashbeck are virtually the same, and the lowest calcium bottled waters that are in any way easily available. There used to be a really low calcium one called Deeside but that was hard to find.

So I got this jug. It doesn’t mention removing calcium. Do they all remove calcium?

Thanks

97752160-D485-45D1-B304-2A5E95F1B43F.webp

I read soooo much about filter jugs before we brought one. None claim to remove calcium…. Just limescale, which is the deposits left by calcium in the water.

The proof has been in the kettle. We live in a super hard water area.
I now use filtered water in the kettle and for piggies. I haven’t had to descale our kettle in almost a year, and I used to do it at least once a month.

Back