best accomadation

• Thread starter Thread starter squeeks
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squeeks

Just was thinking (strange for me) what is the best hutch cage for piggies as i migh tbe changing mine but i dont know what to go for.They currently live I'm my shed in pairs in a 4ftby2 hutches what do people reccommend

yep it is secure its a 10ft by 8ft well will be when brought and put up saturday lol they are in my old shed now.

my hubby makes them on his days off

also makes runs which we sell on ebay etc, but the hutches cost too much to send by courier so its collection only unless you're with 30 ish miles and he'll deliver for petrol money

Ness

LINK TO EBAY ITEM
smallandlargerun.jpg

poultry.jpg

there brilliant a shame u live miles away and cant courier :tickedoff:

I like the arcs my arc doesn't open at the sheltered area so you should see the fun and games we have trying to get the pigs out! ::)

we can courier the rectangle runs and arks because they are easy to flat pack and only a small amount of assembly is required

Ness x

how much would the hutch be by the way as no one seems to live near me

he's making one at the moment that is 6 foot long and on two levels for £100

our step mums petshop ( feed and accessories - no animals) and our local seed and feed shop buys the 4 foot ones from us for £37.50

Ness

were based in south lincolnshire,
where are you approx. squeeks?

thats really good price :) do the piggies like the ramps as i am looking for a hutch for my bonded boars.I'm 14 miles from boston is that any where near u

we're between boston and sleaford!

small world,

mine manage the ramp fine, a small guard along the top so they dont use the side!

Nx

thinking mmmmmm would he kindly make me one with the gaurd on etc as it would be perfect.Do u deliver for fuel money as i dont drive ?

yes, just let us know the size and colour, your postcode and he'll give you a quote

Nx

ps if you complete more of your profile you can be upgraded and use the message system

size and colour wow what colours and sizes etc etc i didint know that bit lol i live in horncastle LN96BN totally prepared to pay fuel

about 50 miles return so about £10? for a hutch or run or both

colours are red, green, blue, lilac, dark and light brown and yellow

size - whatever you want usually 4 foot singles, the largest is the 6 x 16" on two levels

we would recommend that runs are not permantly atteached as the whole unit beomes to o heavy to move around the lawn!

Nx

gosh thats good a blue hutch wow sounds great what do u think.
I would like a 6ft one if poss for my 4 boars ? thats the £100 one isnt it
Whats 4ft prices aswell if poss?
All my piggies are in a shed we are getting one this sat to replace old one so I'm really pleased.

6 foot double level as per picture is £100
4 foot single level £37.50
4 foot double level £70.00

Ness x

great how do i go about arranging the 6ft hutch like yours please.
I will be thinking of chaing my other hutches so i know where to come soon.
Forgot to ask how much the ark run is and what sizes etc sorry for been a pain

do you have a paypal account?
or I could accept a cheque deposit,

with the balance paid in cash on delivery

6 x 3 ark is £75
6 x 4 ark is £100
these can be packed flat for courier delivery

Ness

hi i could do a cheque deposit if thats ok with u.
How long does it normally take to make?
silly question but then I'm a silly person lol it comes ready made doesnt it :embarassed:

hutch is fully assembled apart from legs which he would put on when delivered.

he is busy with his other job next week but thinks it could be with you in around 10 days

I'll try and send you a message with our address for a deposit

Ness

thanks for that I'm so pleased other half as said i might be able to get some more hutchs soon from u :D

hii mower have u recieved cheque yet x i have sent it x can u tell me the hight and width of the hutch so i can find space in my shed thanks

Hi,

Can I ask how much a run would be? I'm looking for something thats 6ftx8ft and 30" high.

I live just outside of Lincoln :)

binka said:
Hi,

Can I ask how much a run would be? I'm looking for something thats 6ftx8ft and 30" high.

I live just outside of Lincoln :)

I could make that for £75.00, delivery would depend upon how many miles

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back