• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Beni's at the vets tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter claire
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hi Everyone

Beni is squealing every now and again, i have checked him over and he seems to be fine and hes eating fine and acting like his usual naughty self but every now and again he will stop hunch himself up and do a little squeal so i have booked him in at the vets tonight.

Does anyone have any ideas of what it could be?

Poor darling. Big kisses for him.

yes, it sounds like he suddenly has a spasm of pain. Do let us know how it goes xx

Thanks guys

I have just had him out of the cage and i sat him on a white towel and he did a wee fine and didn't wheek but he did a little wheek when he did a poo, his poops were fine and his wee was normal, but i have noticed a small lump at the side of his willy, its very small. He is still eating fine and is behaving normally.

Hes at the vets at 5:30 but I'm just so worried after everything that happened with munchkin.

Yep i have just noticed it now and it wasn't there last night.

I cant stop crying, i know I'm daft but its just bringing back all the memories of what i went through with Munchy, and I'm so close to Beni. I'm such an emotional person and i know i will cry at the vets.

Good luck at the vets tonight Claire.

Sending hugs and kisses to you both
x

Hi Everyone

Beni's vet visit went well.

The vet said that he is in great health, she seems to think that he has a little bit of cystits and gave him some pain relif, she said that the lump was a skin tag and nothing to worry about but she said that if it grows or I'm worried about it to go back.

I feel better now that i have been and hes fine and popcorning as usual.

Panic over pheeeewwww

Very pleased to hear Beni's vet visit went so well.

Yes i do exactly the same thing, i sob at the slightest thing with Duke and then the relief when you've been to the vet, well it's just overwhelming.

Good luck little Beni :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back