Bella

• Thread starter Thread starter emilyj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emilyj

I've been posting pics of our newbies lately, so thought I should put some pics of our senior pig on the board! This is Bella (aka "Boss of the living room"!), just over 4 years old. She is such a cheeky, noisy piggy, always demanding veggies!

This is a baby pic of Bella, not long after we first got her, I love it as she looks like she's posing.
Bella2.jpg

This is when her hair started growing out of nowhere!
Picture73.jpg

HollyBella034.jpg

HollyBella012.jpg

With her sister Poppy (who's at the bridge now)
a1a8fc6a.jpg

awwww gorgeous! :smitten: :smitten:

Love the first pigture of her posing ;D - VERY cute! :smitten:

they are both very very cute! :D Its amazing how her coat has grown from being a baby - shelties are lovely piggies

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

PiggyLoon said:
Its amazing how her coat has grown from being a baby - shelties are lovely piggies

When we first got her I didn't actually realise she was a long haired pig (her and Poppy were our first pigs, so didn't know much about breeds)! I remember her hair then started to grow and grow....I love it though, she has made me have a real soft spot for long haired pigs.

What a beautiful little lady - one of our first piggies had long hair too - quickly learnt how to "do" piggy grooming!

wow her hair is crazy! She's beautiful :) I love the last one, she looks so cozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back