Before and after (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't posted photos in ages so thought it was about time plus my boys were feeling especially photogenic tonight.
Jasper has been with me for 5 weeks now and he looks so much better.
DSCN0092.jpg

This is him a the day after I brought him home.
DSCN0139.jpg

This is him enjoying his parsley. He's filled out nicely and you can see the patches on his back where his hair has grown in a different colour.
DSCN0121.jpg

I just love his fat face and the look of disgust that I haven't yet vacuumed the poops from his bedding.  :smitten:

Gus is my texel cross who hates having his hair combed so he gets regular crew cuts instead.
DSCN0066.jpg

Gus before his haircut.
DSCN0137.jpg

A much smaller Gus enjoying his letuce as a reward for not being as bad as the last time I trimmed him. Can you believe he's 10 months old, he looks so tiny without his hair!

I took these and thought they were so cute that I had to share them, I'm totally getting beter with a camera.
DSCN0117.jpg

If you look just past Jasper you can see Gus asleep next to the grids, I've never managed to catch him sleeping before.
DSCN0143.jpg

Jack my aby enjoying his parsley
DSCN0127.jpg

Jack getting very sick of me asking him to pose.
DSCN0116.jpg

Jasper and his newly fat butt, sorry about the graphic shot.
DSCN0141.jpg

He's on the lookout for more parsley, he knows he can smell it somewhere

and finally
DSCN0123.jpg

Give us a kiss love :smitten:

kellyandpiggies♥ said:
Awww. How's Jaspers' back? :smitten:

It's all healed up, the hairs still growing back but he's a completely different pig. I think he's goig to end up with a skirt of longish hair round his bum.

gus and jack said:
It's all healed up, the hairs still growing back but he's a completely different pig. I think he's goig to end up with a skirt of longish hair round his bum.

Great news! Aww, lol

aaawww I am so pleased he is looking better they are fab pics!

Awww, they are gorgeous and Jasper looks so healthy, love Jack. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back