Beetroot Chin ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
beetroot.jpg

Sorry its a mobile phone pic...but i couldnt resist Muffins greedy beetroot chin ;D ;D ;D

Cat x 0:)

lol we often have betroot chin lol, I also have to remind mself that their poo is red for a reason lol :D :D

? ? ? Does the staining last long ? Because I have never given my lot beetroot because it does stain sooooo bad ? :-\ :-\ :-\

Going to sound thick here but what sort of beetroot do you give them? Not out of a jar surely?

Awwww so adorable :smitten: :smitten:

Tracy aka Fudgey♥ said:
Going to sound thick here but what sort of beetroot do you give them? Not out of a jar surely?
I assume it's just like the beetroot when it's been dug out of the ground, feeding pickled beetroot would not be good.

raw?

I can't stand the stuff personally so wouldn't know the difference lol

AWW! i've not tried them with betroot, but will soon cos i'm growing some! However, green chins are a familiar sight in my piggie family! LOL! ;D

Droooooooooooooool beetroot mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tried Duke once, well that was enough, he was errrrr :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: he does have a definate opinion that he will uphold at no expense ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

i had a craving for beetroot when i was having Sars,there was at one time 15 jars in the fridge sitting waiting to be eaten...then i went off it... ;D ;D ;D

Puggies Rule said:
i had a craving for beetroot when i was having Sars,there was at one time 15 jars in the fridge sitting waiting to be eaten...then i went off it... ;D ;D ;D

LOL - what you like ;D

I lurve beetroot its yummy - never tried Squeak with it tho - may have to one day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back