Been playing with the video camera on my phone....

• Thread starter Thread starter Beaney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beaney

... and this was the result! Not good quality but you get the idea....

The first shows all 4 of my girls having a munch after their hay trays were filled. The mainly grey/black peruvian is Tia. The mainly white with a black face peruvian is Tilly. The short haired brown and white is Trixie and the VERY large lady is Angela.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l64/Beaney_Girl/?action=view&current=VID034.flv

The second is Tilly being a sweet heart. I literally just called her and she came down for a stroke. Love her!

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l64/Beaney_Girl/?action=view&current=VID039.flv

Hey they're great! On my Dad's computer at the moment - got Broadband so could watch OK. No way I could do that at home, it'd take about 3 days to load, then crash.

Sweet guineas! :)

They're all gorgeous! I also love the way she ran down that ramp. "OOH! Mommy! Can I get some lovin?!" ;D

Kimmie

aww they are adorable! the two long haired ones look lile mini maltese puppies or somthing lol... not in a bad way!

Cya!

OOOOh Angela - I still think she's a very special pig she looks so content :-*

lol, I thought Angela was a rabbit at first! She lovely and large :D The sight of a piggie munching one strand of hay and watching it disappear is one of the best piggie traits.

I love the way Peruvians move cos you can't see their feet, they look like Dougal from the Magic Roundabout absolutley gorgeous! ;)

Are they very difficult to groom?

Julie

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone.

boureki said:
lol, I thought Angela was a rabbit at first! She lovely and large :D The sight of a piggie munching one strand of hay and watching it disappear is one of the best piggie traits.

I love the way Peruvians move cos you can't see their feet, they look like Dougal from the Magic Roundabout absolutley gorgeous! ;)

Are they very difficult to groom?

Julie

Angela is a big girl! Very laid back though - Trixie despite being much smaller is definatly the boss in their relationship!

My peruvians are not particularly difficult to groom - they have a brush everyday, a comb every other day, a hair cut once a month and a bath in 'posh and go' every 6 - 8 weeks. Sounds like a lot but it isn't really. Mine are terrible for burrowing in hay so always look a bit of a mess regardless of how much I groom them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back