Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shavings

• aubiose

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use profleece and find it to be the best bedding I've used so far.I just have to change the newspaper each day where they wee the most and sweep the poops up and that's it!
Plus it comes in lots of colours and is soft on piggies feet O0

oh is saw dust and shavings not the same? i really dont have much idea about bedding do i?

I'd say shavings are more popular, I don't think anyone uses sawdust but I could be wrong!
Sawdust is a lot finer than shavings :)

I love pro-fleece, but Peggy wee's too much and soaks it within an hour, so I am back to using hay now. Pigs seem to prefer it as they enjoy hiding in big piles of hay.

I avoid wood shavings as it can dry their skin out. I have newspaper with lots of hay on top! they all disappear into the hay! ;D

Cookie last night was popcorning for hours when i threw in a bag of shredded paper :smitten: :smitten:

i use megazorb, and have a huge pile of hay in one cornner!

the boys love tunneling through the pile of hay, and sleeping underneath it all ;D

You left out aubiose! and I use a combination, just to be difficult ;D Newspaper, aubiose and hay. In the bottom cages, I use this combination at the back half of the cage and lay vetbed at the front. This is just so hay isn`t dragged through my lounge as much ;)

I was always put off using megazorb because some people say it's dusty,
didn't want to get a huge bag and then absolutely hate the stuff!

Ah aubiose I forgot about that one, it's £8.00 in our local farm shop. Carefresh is similar to Megazorb, not as absorbant but I do like it.

I've voted 'other'. The girls have newspaper, Aubiose, shredded paper and hay. The boys have the same but not Aubiose (gets stuck in certain places ::)).

theres just too many ;D i havent heard of most of them 98) whats aubiose?

maisynpoppy said:
theres just too many ;D i havent heard of most of them 98) whats aubiose?
I think it's hemp based. Like little pieces of fine wood. It's supposed to be less dusty than shavings. It's horse bedding really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back