Beddin Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1982

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
our bedding area up top has hay in and some houses... How much do they need cos they never snuggle in the hay just sleep in the houses at night together? I'm uber paranoidabout these little dudes x

Are they outdoor or indoor?

Piggies need unlimited fresh hay to eat and if outside filling houses with it also is an idea to as it will keep them warm at night when they sleep

Outdoor, i stupidly brough straw by mistake so was using that upstairs and putting fresh straw downstairs for food... I'm just curious how much to fill the bedding area with bedding?

Thanks so pleased i found this will gelp me loads in my care for the girls xx

So ive got rid of my straw mistake and now have two shoebox houses in bedding area stuffed with shredding and some fleece on the floor shavings and a puppy style pad unfer for extra warmth and absorbancy..... Ive really coverd the beds and made it as cosy as poss does this sound ok to people!? I put a fleece over the top at night and plan to use bubble wrap and insulation refective paper on the outside in winter months.... Will get some snuggle pads too and sleepy bags too...? X

Yes i havehay in the run downstairs in an old tissue box on its side and fill it twice a day is that ok? Do they need it in bed as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back