BEAUTIFUL PATTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought you might like to see piccies of my current foster girlie. She is called Patty and is gorgeous. Unfortunately not everyone seems to think so and has been overooked for 'prettier' piggies.

Picture219.jpg

aww she is lovey just like my digby they would make a lovely pair :smitten: :smitten: where are you?

She is on the rehome site. She is being rehomed through Honeybunnys in Leicester.

Aww to far Digby would have liked her me thinks! ;)

I think she's lovely! She looks soooo soft. People must be 98) if they don't want her!

Aww I don't know how any one could overlook her, she's lovely. She looks a bit like a fluffy version of one of my piggies. I wish I could have more piggies but I've been told I have enough >:(

I think she is gorgeous, I would have her if it wasn't for my current circumstances. :smitten:

Oh my she's beautiful! She looks like she has quite a fluffy coat too, she reminds me a lot of my girl Socks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shs 1 [colorr]GEGEUS pig :smittn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful girl, such unusual colours.... have to say PE piggies are fast becoming some of my favs! I had none until 2 years ago(I've had piggies getting of for 20 years) and now I have 4, which is a third of my piggy clan ;D ;D

Re: BEAUTIFUL PATTY - U/D REHOMED

Beautiful Patty has been rehomed. She has gone to live with a husband (yes, he is neutered before you ask).

I will miss her terribly as she shared my office (I work from home), but I am so glad she has found a forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back