• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

bathing piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttimepiggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just starting to think about, that soon I will have to bath my gp's, and was wondering what shampoo, you think is best to use and where can I buy it online? :) :) :)

this varies as some people dont think they need bathing at all and others say every 4-6 weeks. I personally bath Tilly fluff my texel every 4-6 weeks and the others every 2-3 months as they arent as grubby. Its up to you really the site link above has recommendations for how often ;)

i bath mine every 3 months, but if they got really dirty i would bathe them sooner :)

My girls decide its fun to pee on eachother so I bathe them every few weeks in the summer and barely ever through the winter

Racheylcg said:
My girls decide its fun to pee on eachother so I bathe them every few weeks in the summer and barely ever through the winter

;D ;D ;D

I don't bathe mine often, they don't really need it. Luckily they don't pee on each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back