Bath Mats

Mother Jac

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello, have seen people using bath mats as bedding on YouTube and was wondering if they are safe 🤔

We use noodle bathmats, some are better at wicking the wee away than others. If you decide to use them, you will need something underneath, to absorb the wee/wet. We use puppy pee pads/newspaper or put them on top of our fleece pee pads.

We use noodle bathmats, some are better at wicking the wee away than others. If you decide to use them, you will need something underneath, to absorb the wee/wet. We use puppy pee pads/newspaper or put them on top of our fleece pee pads.
Thank you for the information 😀

Another vote here for noodle bathmats. I use them over puppy pads. They are so easy to shake the hay and poop off, they stay dry on top as the urine wicks through to the puppy pads. I wash mine in the washing machine inside a horse wash bag And they dry very quickly either inside or on the washing line outside. Just make sure not to use any fabric softener/conditioner in the washing machine as this prevent them from wicking the moisture away properly.

Back