Base for C&C Style cage

• Thread starter Thread starter chinakit
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinakit

I have a C&C style cage that I have been using all summer outside as a run on the lawn. I would like to bring it inside for the winter but need something to use as a base. Any ideas as to where I can find something suitable? The run is 4 panels long x 2 panels wide.

Thanks for that info .... do you know how it it transported? Is it rolled up? I will look into getting some.

It comes flat as it can't be rolled. They do delivery which is £18 which for you, if you don't live near Coventry wouldn't be too bad however I had to pay £18 for P&P and they are based on J3 on M6 and I live J1 M6 so not far away at all. Don't think I could have collected it so for a 20 min drive it cost £18!

If you want any help with ordering or anything, they have a Live Chat Help on there which I used and she gave me quotes e.t.c. via that.

I've used lino from B&Q, it cost about £15 for an offcut. It's worked fine, I cut it big to allow a 4 inch bit around the edge to stop hay and poop leakage.

Kathryn x

Oooh I might try the lino ... as there is a carpet shop I can get an offcut from TODAY, right near the library where I am now! Thanks for that!

kayjay said:
I've used lino from B&Q, it cost about £15 for an offcut. It's worked fine, I cut it big to allow a 4 inch bit around the edge to stop hay and poop leakage.

Kathryn x

I did something similar used lino and mounted it on some MDF to give it some rigidity, working fine so far......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back