Bargin fiddlestix bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The 99p store and many pound store have now started stocking their garden range, they have boarder fencing (untreated) which if bent is like fiddle stix bridges I have purchased some today, so go have a hunt for a bargin O0

ooooooooh I'm gonna get some of them - but ill still end up spending like £10 in there on them ::) ;D

dazie said:
The 99p store and many pound store have now started stocking their garden range, they have boarder fencing (untreated) which if bent is like fiddle stix bridges I have purchased some today, so go have a hunt for a bargin O0

Now I wonder how you knew to look in there ;D thanks for posting I want some more ;)

LOL I go in every time to see if they have any after you said about them and this time I noticed they had moved the chrimbo stock to make way for garden stuff :D I had to hunt through the piles of bamboo ones as I am not sure about those (any ideas) and found some untreated wooden ones O0

I saw those in there last year but was worried they may be treated (they looked like they were stained with something), so I didnt chance it. Are you sure they are untreated Dazie? :)

lavenderjade said:
I saw those in there last year but was worried they may be treated (they looked like they were stained with something), so I didnt chance it. Are you sure they are untreated Dazie? :)

I got some last year they are fine O0

lavenderjade said:

yep, I looked at some that had been treated and they also had wire wound in between all the the sticks so they were a big no no, the ones I have are exatly like the ones in p@h etc O0

my four love their log tunnel thing, the moment i put it in, they all piled inside ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back