Bam-Bam

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A few piccys i took of princess bam-bam this afternoon, shes about ready for a haircut...maybe tomorrow if i get time :)

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Piggie lips :D
DSC00085.jpg

Shes watching me closely in the second pic lol.
They are not very good quality as they were only taken on my phone but it was the closest camera i could find lol.

aww, she's lovely, what a beautiful colour. She's only watching you as the scissor word has been mentioned :)

Aww bless she is gorgeous! Is she a peruvian she has a similar face to my abyruvian/peruvian Twinkle (he is in my avatar!)

Good luck with the cutting! :)

Louise

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: cutie pie...loving the close up shot!

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Aww bless she is gorgeous! Is she a peruvian she has a similar face to my abyruvian/peruvian Twinkle (he is in my avatar!)

Good luck with the cutting! :)

Louise

Yup shes a Peruvian, shes not too keen on being brushed and doesn't like her sides or belly touching so i had to give up on letting her have longish hair (not fully long) She soon lets you know that she doesn't like being groomed she has been known to turn and nip. I got some of those pet clipper things so every month she gets a shave lol which she is very good about it, she just sits and lets you do it.

Shes a cutie but she can be very naughty - shes the real devil wearing Prada lol but you cant be mad at her cos she has such a cute face

Pimm out of interest where did you get your pet clippers and were they horribly expensive?

I looked on eBay for mine, managed to get a new pair quite cheap but it all depends on which type you buy. Argos also sell some, they have the mini hand size clippers for under £15 (i think - or they were last time i looked) I'm thinking of getting a small pair, they might be a little easier to use as the other ones are as big as bam-bam and its hard to do fidley bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back