bale sizes for megazorb

• Thread starter Thread starter Lez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lez

I'm about to order a bale of megazorb, but wondered how big a bale is first, as it doesnt say.

could do with knowing before i order it as i store all my bedding supplies in my bedroom therefore have limited space. if its too big i intend on getting a pack of aubiose instead, but from the reviews id prefer megazorb

If you look on the reviews thread for it there is a picture of a bale with two piggies on it. Should give you an idea of the size of it...

Am looking to order some myself. Is it an online supplier you're using?

98) 98) 98) D'oh! Sorry, that is on Aubiose 98) 98) 98)

i was going to order from an online supplier but it didnt work, but i finally found somewhere fairly close to me that i can call

Aubiose is much bigger sized than Megazorb as it is a rectangular bale rather than a soft sack.

thanks, I'm thinking of calling the place near me to see if they will deliver to my house, as I'm not sure where the place is, but know its not too far from derby. if its just a sack, it should be ok in the corner of my room

In a bag of megazorb there are 80 litres. To give you an idea, a regular bag of carefresh (which is compressed, megazorb isn't) is 10 litres.

that should be ok to fit in my room then i think, i have an empty corner of my room where it can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back