• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

baggy under neck

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

not sure if I'm imagining it but bubbles seems to have a baggy bit of skin under her neck, the trouble is the more i look at the other girls the more paranoid i become that loads of them have it :( but i think bubbles seems to stand out :( :-\

am i going mad :D

thats good then, atleast it means it might be normal :o i had noticed it on bubbles but just thought i was seeing things but when my partner comented on it then i knew it was something new she had developed. mayb it comes with age, i just get paranoid over my babies.

thanxs for puting my mind at rest ;D

yep my Eric has the same although my two younger ones don't. Maybe it's something that comes with age and being overweight like us!

AMerry039.jpg

MERRY
has a bit of sag aswell, i wouldnt wory too much unless it gets worse

my boys don't seem to have it or my younger ones, maybe it is just the selected few who spend to long with their head in the food dish ;D and come to think of it bubbles doesnt take alot of exercise, what you might call a lazy pig ;D

i want merry........ what a lovely pig ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back