Back together, blossom and treacle

• Thread starter Thread starter Ali-1991
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali-1991

Well after separating them about 6weeks ago when we got them because they was pregnant they have no had their babies, babies are separated and now, we have put blossom and treacle back together.

Mum got them out and put them in the run, and they got along beautifully, blossom is making them rummbling noises just to show that she is the dominant one, the boss, and they're just walking around eatting grass.

Blossom is now actually trusting us alot now, she will take grass and food out of our hands :) She will come up to the bars of the run/cage to say hello, but she is still a little skitish, not much though.
As for treacle, she's skitish, understandable after whats happened though bless her. But she piggie kisses our hands when we hold her :smitten:

Anyways, they are getting on wonderful and fine just like they were when we got them :)

I would take pictures but my picture phone has gone KAPUT! (Sending it back soon so you have piggie pictures in a few wheeks!)

Glad they are getting along and there is a happy ending for these two girls. I am sure they will both trust you completely in a few months. I am so happy they have got a good home now, they deserve it. :smitten: Are they just going to be living together? :)

Well as the weather is lovely now mum is moving rimmer and bumble into the PIGGIE PALACE outside(which is the hutch me and dad extended last year
SP_A1206.jpg

and moving blossom and treacle unto the 2story 6ft (with a ramp) so they can live together (in the shed)
And hamish who we're keeping an eye on (about her teeth remember) is staying on her own BUT we put her out in the run with her two best friends rimmer and bumble though. She seems happier this way (sleeping alone and seeing her friends in the day time)

And the babies are in a lovely hutch in the shed (the lovely Hillery borrowed us this hutch for the babies when they had to be separated last week)

I like the setup. I wondered if you was going to put a neutered boar in with the girls, which I wouldn't do. They must of had enough on boys by now. ;D

Yeah we got the neuted boar with bumble, he's an absolute girlie lover. He's bigger then the girls, he rumbles alot lol but thats to keep the girls in check when they're in the run ;)

But blossom and treacle are fine together. Rimmer has been with the girls a few months now :)

No way would I put Blossom and Treacle in with stud muffin Rimmer ;D they will stay as a pair I think they should be left in peace men they are nothing but trouble ;)

Ali your blind ;D the babies were put back in the living room this morning in an indoor cage you daft bat ;D 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back