Baby Boar looking for a home soon ⬇️

Acornguineas

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Gorgeous Buttons - Baby Boar. Ready for new home later this month. PM me for details. We are not breeders or a business, this was a result of a male getting into my herd. Based in Cambridgeshire. Thanks

I wish you were closer to me! I don't think you will have any trouble finding him a home baby boars seem to be rare at the moment.

I wish I had your confidence. Everyone seems to want sows. Turns out after sexing I have quite a few baby boars. No idea how we are going to manage them if people don’t want them. We want to rehome them to good homes.

Have you tried contacting a rescue centre to see if they can take them? Wood Green would be the one to try.

Rescues that do bonding I feel would help you but they tend have waiting lists these days for surrenders so it would be a good idea to get in touch asap. Babies are often used to bond with the difficult to bond boars which is why I'm looking for babies. I am on waiting lists at rescues bt they don't get many babies so progress is slow!

We have 8 baby boars in total. We rehomed recently and ended up with a boar into the bargain. Hence a delivery of many beautiful pigs. It was such a surprise but now it’s just a stress as we can’t keep so many males. And yes I did check the sex but let’s say he must have been a real weener for me to miss it 😟. Here is the picture of them, I was weighing them and sexing them this weekend hence the picture of them in the tub. They are incredibly lively and jumpy

Attachments

• IMG_6654.webp
    IMG_6654.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 9
We have 8 baby boars in total. We rehomed recently and ended up with a boar into the bargain. Hence a delivery of many beautiful pigs. It was such a surprise but now it’s just a stress as we can’t keep so many males. And yes I did check the sex but let’s say he must have been a real weener for me to miss it 😟. Here is the picture of them, I was weighing them and sexing them this weekend hence the picture of them in the tub. They are incredibly lively and jumpy

Oh my, they’re gorgeous!
I hope you can find homes for them!

How old are they?

Wow. They are gorgeous. I hope you can find forever homes for them soon 🤞🏻

Where in Cambridgeshire are you?
One of my piggies is on end of life care, when he passes away he will leave his friend, Coco, on his own and I’ll be looking for a piggy to bond him with. I could probably take one then?

Morning Lucky and Sam, I am sorry to hear that. Thank you for your interest, having one would mean splitting a pair. Which might leave me with one lonesome pig. Keep me posted

Morning Lucky and Sam, I am sorry to hear that. Thank you for your interest, having one would mean splitting a pair. Which might leave me with one lonesome pig. Keep me posted

Oh no, sorry, I didn’t realise they were in pairs!
I saw 5 in the photo

I will ask my sister in law, she wants to find an adult boar pair really but might be open to getting babies.

Sorry for the confusion, we ended up with 16 babies in total. 8 males! Would love to keep them all but it’s totally impractical as they ultimately will need to be separated. We are thinking of asking people to donate food as we are clearly not looking to make money just get good homes for the boys. If anyone can help or spread the word that would be amazing. We live near Cambridge. Pictures were taken just before weighing and sexing. So don’t worry we don’t keep them like this 😅😅😅

Attachments

• IMG_6193.webp
    IMG_6193.webp
    68 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6654.webp
    IMG_6654.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 352EDD54-67BB-4185-9501-7C206D19E580.webp
    352EDD54-67BB-4185-9501-7C206D19E580.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6652.webp
    IMG_6652.webp
    102 KB · Views: 5
Oh my goodness gracious! They’re so CUTE! Awwwwww! I’m overcome with adorableness! 💖🐹💖 I wish I lived closer! One of my friends was looking for baby piggies earlier this month, but they had no luck! (I may have influenced them lol.) I hope you find a good home for them soon!

Back