awful cage

• Thread starter Thread starter cgibson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww wouldn't put mine on there.

I saw a critter trail outlook being advertised suitable for hamsters and guinea pigs, it's only about 21 inches long :o Can you imagine someone putting a piggie in that :'(

Its horrid one knock and it looks like it would fall to bits and drafty too poor things would catch their death :(

even f you did it up...you may as well have just started off with wood that isnt going to crumble when you touch it ;D

''Needs a bit of patching up'' ppffftt that's an under statement!

Needs burning never mind patching up. I would not even give that thing away never mind putting it on ebay. But then I would not let it get in that state in the first place poor animals. But saying that mine stood empty a fair few years before I gave it a revamp before new piggies were brought. :)

I have got to see what happens I want to know if someone bids on it? NO wonder it is local pic up only it wouldnt make it trough the post lol!

;D LOL. It's awful, you can tell it is handmade but by what a five year old, actually I think a five year old could do a better job. I can't find the words to actually explain what a piece of rubbish it is, guinea pig hutch, that is hilarious. ;D ;D ;D

I'm way too fussy to use trash like that, I like my piggies to have a nice home, pity the poor piggies that could well live in it if someone buys it!

Did it sell?

Nicky xx

I know what you mean it is awful why would anyone think about putting more animals in a cage like that ?

:o I am actually gobsmacked, I dread to think of any creature being put in it. :'(

Maybe they had a friend bid on it so it didnt look so bad not getting a bid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back