Auibose/ Hemcore?

• Thread starter Thread starter sarsmccabe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarsmccabe

Can any one tell me if Auibose and Hemcore are the same or not? My local supplier only has Hemcore but has promised me its the same. Dont want to collect it if it isn't as soft as Auibose.

I think that hemcore is a bit like hay but aubiose is slightly like woodshavings? Very different really but only way I can explain. I'm not sure though because I've never used hemcore.

The only one I've ever used is Hemcore, and I've always wanted to know if they are the same! Hemcore was a bit woodchippy (ish), and for me I just hated the smell. I'd never use it again, and wonder if Aubiose smells the same.

pelicano said:
The only one I've ever used is Hemcore, and I've always wanted to know if they are the same! Hemcore was a bit woodchippy (ish), and for me I just hated the smell. I'd never use it again, and wonder if Aubiose smells the same.

Just wondering if your piggies had sore feet with the hemcore like mine had after using it? I hate it, I find it quite spikey and sore if it gets under your nails.

I think Hempcore is much harder/ spikier than auboise....I didn't like it ,I only bought it once as the supplier had run out of Auboise

Hemcore is much bigger harder bits than Aubiose.

I am a total fan of Aubiose but really don't rate Hemcore as much as it is a lot rougher on the feet.

I can only find it shipped from surrey and the postage is huge, will need to keep looking for somewhere closer. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back