attaching water bottles inside the cage

piggiemummy03x

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas on attaching water bottles to the inside of cages? the bottle i’ve just bought for indoor play time has a really short spout and does fit through enough when on the outside! how likely do you think it’ll be that my girls try to chew on this hairband i’ve had to use?!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• 2C997277-5FE9-42C6-B4AF-521C8AB5CED0.webp
    2C997277-5FE9-42C6-B4AF-521C8AB5CED0.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 8
I don’t think they would chew on it. I used hairbands to attach the bottle to the inside when mine would have floor time. Although I put it higher up the bottle, they never tried to chew on it.

I don’t think they would chew on it. I used hairbands to attach the bottle to the inside when mine would have floor time. Although I put it higher up the bottle, they never tried to chew on it.

brilliant thankyou! never know if i’m just being overly paranoid so i really appreciate being able to ask this group, i’m sorry if anything i ever ask/say is stupid haha!

I don’t need to do it now but when I’ve had to have bottles on the inside, I’ve Attached a cable row to the cage and then around the spout where it joins the cap (so is out the way). That holds the bottle in place and then use the normal bottle wire holder as normal

I use cable ties one at the base where the neck meets the bottle and one at the top. No question about a piggies welfare is stupid . Ask away 🤗

Back