AT LONG LAST ... SKIP AND JEFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well as a lot of you will know Ulrike travelled miles to Nottingham in order that Shaz could have the three girls that she was having and that I could travel to Shazs to pick up Jeff. After giving him chance to get used to us, I tried bonding him with Skip. Skip had lived with some piggies before, but as he got older he became a bit of a bully. He bit Clowny on his back and he had to have his wound glued. I had tried Skip with my other two boars, neither of which he got on with. Well, with trepidation, we tried Skip and Jeff together. It weird to say, but I think they took to each other immediately. We tried them on the bathroom floor (neutral and wipe clean for accidents ;D) and they chattered to each other and chirruped away. It was great. We lengthened the time they spent together until the big day when they moved in together in their new hutch. Well that was about 10 days ago now and they are still getting on well. Here they are on my sons stomach.

Heres the piccie ....
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Me neither :( I just thought it was my puter playing up ;D

Have tried again, not sure whats going wrong, Jeff is on the left. Hope it works this time

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I can too ;D how adorable...

This might help... ?

clowny said:
Have tried again, not sure whats going wrong, Jeff is on the left. Hope it works this time

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww! how lovely!

I am glad they get on so well, that Jeff has found such a lovely new home, and Skip has a new friend... seems like this turned out to be a proper happy end :-)

Thanks again for giving this little boy that forever home he deserves! :)

They are gorgeous! I love the first picture because it looks like Jeff is posing ;D

Kimmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back