At last some photos!

• Thread starter Thread starter teabag
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teabag

At last here are some photos of my new darlings....(hope this works! First time tried to post piccie!)

Teabag_and_maxi_2A.jpg

Teabag is a boar, he's the brown/tan one. Maxi is the black and white sow.
Cutie_teabag_A.jpg

Cute little chomper!
Maxi_and_chube_A.jpg

I'm not sure about this mummy!

What absolutely gorgeous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

;D ;D Thanks! I feel for them the moment i saw them...it was their unusual fir colour that did it! Well, and teabags cheeky chops! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Guinea-piggies-94 said:
Do they love piggy kisses and hugs
They're not too sure of them yet! We've only had them a week so they're still quite nervous. They are getting loads more confident already tho. I always sit down with them for a min before i put them to bed and have a cuddle and a nuzzle, so they know its ok and feel safe. Teabag likes it more than maxi strangely, as I always thought sows were more cuddly than boars. But she's very skittish generally....

They smell so lovely...looking forward to the time when we can have longer guinea hugs! :)

beautifulcat83 said:
Aww gorgeous! What unusual colourings :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I've never seen guineas with mottled fir like that before these two. I wonder what breed they are? Probably just crossed crosses or something but it would be interesting if anyone had any ideas....?

teabag said:
Guinea-piggies-94 said:
Do they love piggy kisses and hugs
They're not too sure of them yet! We've only had them a week so they're still quite nervous. They are getting loads more confident already tho. I always sit down with them for a min before i put them to bed and have a cuddle and a nuzzle, so they know its ok and feel safe. Teabag likes it more than maxi strangely, as I always thought sows were more cuddly than boars. But she's very skittish generally....

They smell so lovely...looking forward to the time when we can have longer guinea hugs! :)

They look so cuddly :smitten:

They look so cuddly :smitten:
[/quote]

Hee hee they are a bit! I always want to hold onto them for that little bit longer...! :smitten: :smitten:

Well its something to look forward to. When i first got Patch he wasnt that sure about hugs but now he loves them and falls asleep on my lap :smitten:

Guinea-piggies-94 said:
Well its something to look forward to. When i first got Patch he wasnt that sure about hugs but now he loves them and falls asleep on my lap :smitten:
AWWWW :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I can't wait for that day!

Guinea-piggies-94 said:
Mine only took 2 weeks to settle in
Have you just the one? Is it the little chap in your picture there? He looks VERY cutesome! :-*

Yep we had 2 , patch and squeak, but squeak passed away in my arms so now we have the one piggy and one rabbit (along with other pets) and he is very cutesome thanks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back