Ashford Kent Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkbuster23

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum.
I am looking in the near future for peruvian,abyssinian,and swiss baby male guinea pigs for sale in the ashford kent area have been looking on gumtree and other websites but nothing local to me is there any one local or any breeders in this area that can help.
Many Thanks

Hi new to the forum.
I am looking in the near future for peruvian,abyssinian,and swiss baby male guinea pigs for sale in the ashford kent area have been looking on gumtree and other websites but nothing local to me is there any one local or any breeders in this area that can help.
Many Thanks

Hi and welcome!

Please be aware that we are a rescue friendly, non-breeding forum. We explicitly do not support the intentional breeding and sale of guinea pigs on or via this forum as per our rules. https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/pages/terms-and-rules/

If you want to acquire guinea pigs to keep as pets for yourself, we have got recommended good standard rescue locator on the top bar. Our recommended rescues rehome only perfectly healthy, properly sexed and well bonded guinea pigs to home checked homes.

Hi wiebke and lisaali sorry for the confusion. Thanks for replying and letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back