Asda Xmas Guinea Pig duvet sets

My new phone was mid loading asdas page yesterday & decided somehow I had used up all my data. So decision was taken out of my hands!

Turns out a mobile data gobbling setting had been left on. Not sure if I should be thankful or not! :hmm:

Was thinking a duvet cover might make good fabric wrap.

I really wanted the cream guinea pig cushion Asda did and it wasn't in stock last time I went, nobody managed to get it online for me. I always miss the guinea pig stuff.

I really wanted the cream guinea pig cushion Asda did and it wasn't in stock last time I went, nobody managed to get it online for me. I always miss the guinea pig stuff.

I've just ordered two cream guinea pig cushions on line...maybe take a look.
I ordered 2 cushions about 3 wheeks ago, they were out of stock in the morning - but in stock later that day.
The duvet covers are very hit & miss if in stock or not, or the size you want anyway!

Keep checking the website, they have some different sized, non-Christmas duvets, cushions & throws in stock online at the moment.
They are lovely though :D
Good luck 🤞🏻 🍀 xx

If you do order cushions.... Make sure you have plenty of room for delivery of the box... Mine were delivered in a box that would make a fair sized ottoman for 2 cushions! :))

DSC_2294.webp

Last edited:
I only managed to get hold of the other duvet set a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine had managed to find the fleece for my birthday after it was out of stock everywhere for ages, which I was absolutely thrilled with 😅

I just need the cushion and the mug now and I'm happy. Oh and the Christmas duvet set now too 🤣

I only managed to get hold of the other duvet set a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine had managed to find the fleece for my birthday after it was out of stock everywhere for ages, which I was absolutely thrilled with 😅

I just need the cushion and the mug now and I'm happy. Oh and the Christmas duvet set now too 🤣
You mean there's a mug too? :yikes: :wub:

Apparently so! I had no idea until about 2 days ago. I'm sat waiting for that to come into stock, I checked just now, managed to get a cushion though 😅

https://groceries.asda.com/product/single-mugs/george-home-guinea-pig-mug/1000376278722
uhh ohhhh! love it! :luv: I feel a present to myself coming on! :))

I had no idea about the mug…. But I think if I produce any more mugs MrA might divorce me. I’m banned from buying any more china.
I unfortunately broke my work mug 'keep calm & guinea pig on' last Thursday, so I can use the excuse I'll have the same amount again if I was to manage to get this one :D

There's lots of the duvet covers on ebay, don't know how the prices compare but please can someone go and buy them. I'm having trouble convincing myself I really don't need another duvet cover!

I've ordered the Xmas duvet,it's in stock if anyone is awake.
Thanks Eileen! Been checking that since I missed it the other day, yay just nabbed a king size, and some new slippers while I was there! :D That’s cheered me up after my plonky head today! :) Now back to bed :crazy::)) xx

With Asda, you have to keep checking as they seem to be continually adding more stock to the website. Well done everyone who’s managed to get a Christmas duvet cover!

261B4AFD-D695-4F84-826B-BBA04B6DB5B0.webp
Oh why don’t I have a lovely man to kiss? :no: That annoying bloke I live with only does that move when he robs my hard-earned grub! 👎
C47FAACE-6583-4629-99FB-DA80DAD25792.webp
You’ve got grub?! 🏃🏼
A149F31B-B94C-472B-9BF3-11439C37B867.webp
F7D43955-DA42-4B62-86FB-E3D924C7D046.webp
Why was she that excited about it Lo, she sees us squeaky beasts all day, why does she need to see more?! 🤷🏼
E1A7C54B-023C-47F8-97B2-2F881CC4B5E2.webp
Back to the good stuff then I suppose as it’s not the big duvet thing I can pee on! :hmm::roll:

I'm so sad I'm so late to find out about this, I just went to asda and was amazed to find the guinea pig mug and plant, I bought 2 of each, looked for others but they had nothing else in. Looked online and I find out there's an entire range, OMG! I need everything but it's all out of stock 😭 seeing it all on ebay for like triple the price too.

If anyone is in lincoln area and sees any of them in asda can you let me know please? I need it all, never in my life have I seen a store sell guinea pig related items so I'm like a kid in a candy store right now 😂 Also does anyone know how long this range has been out and how much longer it'll be available? I hope I'm not too late, the piggies on the items look like some of my piggies that have passed too 🥺

What I picked up today:
20221216_202406.webp
Melody looks like the tricolour piggie❤
Polish_20210316_132858160.webp
Tizzie looks like the red and white piggie on the mug, same red and white markings apart from not having symmetrical white on the left❤
Screenshot_20221216-203024_Instagram.webp
Lottie looks like the piggie from the christmas duvet set of the long haired piggie with one side of the face being white and the other side having a red patch around the eye❤ Polish_20220326_163458073.webp

Back