Art of your piggies (free)

Olivitree

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey there,
I'd like to practice drawing guinea pigs, I don't draw them enough really and I could do with some help destressing my brain as I have a piggy in with the vets at the moment. I'd love to draw YOUR piggies so I can contribute a little something to the community here thats provided support over the years.

If you fancy a sketch of your piggy chuck me a photo of them in the replies! (link or picture I don't mind)

That's so sweet, I'd love to help you out 😊
These are my three. Poppet (left, 1 year old female), Oscar (nearly 5 year old neutered male) and Daisy, who turned 5 a few days ago 🥰
Do you prefer to draw individual piggies? I am more than happy to attach a picture of one or more of them on their own (or you can draw one of them from the group pictures I attached - totally up to you!) ☺️20210821_140541.webpResized_20211108_173534.webp

Don't worry if you can't do them all, you've been inundated 🤣 but these are a selection of my favourite pictures of piggies no longer with us. Any of them you could do would be more than wonderful!

We have Misty, Bramble (with Ebony who is still with us), Leonard, Hazel, Shelly, Coco, Thistle and Daisy ❤

DSCN8104.webpIMG_20180917_160559_768.webpIMG_20181106_215951_222.webpIMG_20200124_140603_979.webpIMG_20190428_122257_733.webp120903648_10217878250568736_3922555687540556439_o.webp20200126_170514.webp20200126_155358.webp

That is a lot of lovely guinea pigs, thank you everyone, genuinely it has given me a little spark of happy on a sad day seeing all your piggies gorgeous faces. Sadly I had to say goodbye to my piggy today, tried what we could, but it has given me a little bit of comfort doing these sketches.

I'll probably finish up everyone whos posted here and not take further requests after this post or I'll be going forever 😅

Here's the next lil batch though. For the full size versions go grab yours from this folder: Guinea pig forum – Google Drive

Much love to you all and give your piggies a lil squish for me.

@Jfawbs Jfawbs rusty.webp
@Adelyn Adeylncloverstella.webp
@Seven7 seven7Finn.webp

I am so sorry you lost your little piggie, please take the time you need to grieve :hug:

Sleep tight little one 🌈

I'm so sorry for your loss ❤ I only lost Misty a week ago, it never gets easier.. make sure you're taking the time to look after yourself.

Aw that is so lovely thankyou xxxxx I'm sorry you lost your piggy x

That is a lot of lovely guinea pigs, thank you everyone, genuinely it has given me a little spark of happy on a sad day seeing all your piggies gorgeous faces. Sadly I had to say goodbye to my piggy today, tried what we could, but it has given me a little bit of comfort doing these sketches.

I'll probably finish up everyone whos posted here and not take further requests after this post or I'll be going forever 😅

Here's the next lil batch though. For the full size versions go grab yours from this folder: Guinea pig forum – Google Drive

@Jfawbs View attachment 213013
@Adelyn View attachment 213012
@Seven7 View attachment 213011
So sorry for your loss. I'm loving the guinea pig drawings though. I'm glad they're giving you comfort.

@Jfawbs View attachment 213013
@Adelyn View attachment 213012
@Seven7 View attachment 213011
Thank you for Finn’s drawing.

I’m so sorry you have lost your piggy. Take care ❤️

I’m pleased you are getting some comfort drawing these piggies. You are very talented.

So sorry for your loss.
Piggies do leave big holes in our hearts when we lose them.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
I hope that drawing piggies helps you grieve too.

I'm so sorry you lost your piggy :( 😢
Hugs :hug::hug:

Thank you so much for the drawing though, it's beautiful 😍 I agree with everyone else, you are very talented! :nod:

Amazing! You're very talented.

Thank you for doing this. And I'm deeply sorry for your loss ❤️

Back