Are My Pups Over Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyandgus

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have two baby boy piggies, one is 9 weeks and the other one is 11 weeks, I feed them what I think is quite a lot but they only seem to eat leafy greens, they won't really eat pepper, Apple, carrot etc. So I usually give them a handful of spinach (which is their absolute favourite), a handful of kale or cabbage and a few sprigs of coriander or parsley on top and then obviously just lots of hay and also about a handful of pellets between them and I do all of this morning and night and they will always eat it all without fail and then in their run in the daytime they will munch on the grass all day long and when having them on my lap they will also eat as many dandelion leaves as I give them, as soon as I go indoors at night they're both straight to the bowls eating they're 'dinner', should I be giving them more? Am I giving them too much? I'm just concerned that they're either over eating or that they're still hungry and I should be giving them more? Has anyone else had this problem or am I just being paranoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back