Are My Piggies Fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudding&ginger

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Pudding and Ginger have had a cage extension today and are acting a bit strangely tonight they look and sound like they are squaring up to each other, chirping and teeth chattering at each other, but also following each other round too. Is this likely to be a dominance squabble over the New environment? Or might they have a proper fight? I've distracted them with food a few times. They now seem to have stopped (since I started writing this!) And are now both eating hay next to each other like best buddies again.I'm worried they may fight in the night and hurt each other. They are both boys by the way.

What are their ages and how long have they been together? It doesn't sound too serious to me. They seems to have just been checking out the new territory.

Thanks for your reply, they are about 5 months and have been together , as far as we know, pretty much their whole lives, we got them from the pet shop and they lived together there. They did this once before a few weeks after we got them. They seem fine now although we shut off their new cage section overnight as they seemed fine together in their old cage so I think it was a new territory thing. They have just gone back in and are doing ok so far, fingers crossed they are back to being best buddies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back