Archie licked my hand !

• Thread starter Thread starter archieismybaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archieismybaby

sorry if i sound sad but I'm really chuffed , i was giving him a chin rub and when i pulled my hand away he licked me , i thought he was trying to nip me.

:smitten:

well he was an outside piggy , now hes indoors he s getting better by the day, so much more trusting.

so he does love me ;D

archieismybaby said:
well he was an outside piggy , now hes indoors he s getting better by the day, so much more trusting.

so he does love me ;D
Ahhhh soo cute mine are all outside or in the shed :D that means hes getting to trust you more and more O0

It feels funny when they lick you. Very wet and one of mine is almost constantly doing it :smitten:

i must admit i do spend more time with him now hes indoors, but its a learning curve and a while ago i didnt have the internet only books to go by :) he was nervous when he was outside.

thats good that they are affection like that with you, makes it all the more rewarding :)

AWWWWWW I love it when they do that :smitten: :smitten:

Lucky you. O0
Harry is a licker but Nibbles, no chance.
It's lovely when they lick. :smitten: :smitten:

i picked him up tonight for a cuddle and hes rumbling at me :-\

dont take it personally, Be rumbles at me all the time then licks me as soon as i pick her up 98) they're strange little things! x

i thought oh no ive spoken too soon now hes grumpy with me again ::)

in some guinea pig guides they say its a romancing thing in others it says they are telling you to leave them alone 98)

i think its him having a grumble :tickedoff: ;D

I think books are good but a lot epends on the pig, i think we mummys can tell when they're being little narks! which is a lot of the time ;D x

RRRR bless I'm i have never had one of mine lick me but i did have a rabbit that used to lick me for ages someone told me he was licking the salt off my skin :smitten: :smitten:

ive got a rabbit he licks my little girls hand, he s a gorg mini lop :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back