Anyones piggies NOT like Parsley?

• Thread starter Thread starter mamapie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamapie

We had the piggies for 3 weeks tomorrow and tried them on parsely several times, both flat leaf and curly, and they don't touch it! I thought piggies loved this stuff?

Perhaps they are just fussy piggies lol Mine love it ;D

But remember; don't feed parsley too often due to high ca count (that's too everyone else!)

Well...i tried mine on it for the first time last night. When i looked in this morning it was still there...so i guess mine don't like it either!

Try them with fresh coriander instead. Mine LOVE it!

Shock! A pig that doesn't like parsley! All mine love the stuff, as well as coriander and dill, however I did have one pig that wasn't keen on coriander.

tbh mine dont like parsley that much, it there was parsley and corriander on a table and i let my pigs loose i think they would all prob for the corriander!

Mine aren't at all bothered about parsley, they prefer veggies but....

I bought Tesco Finest Flat Leaf Parsley and all I got for my trouble was a dirty look and £1.68 lighter of pocket. It went in the bin.

Later on I saw potted flat leaf parsley in Tesco in the reduced cabinet for 10p, so decided to try again - they ate that!

Ha ha your piggies sound like they do it just for badness! Naughty Cobweb! (who is VERY cute BTW :smitten: :smitten:)

I don't think they've ever had it before. When I got them from the shelter all I could see were apples, cucumbers and carrots.

some of mine loooooove it others don't, guess it's just like humans-different tastes. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back