Anyone Tried These?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I noticed P@H have started doing these new forage bags. Some of them are more like sugary treats that I'm not entirely convinced would be suitable for piggies, but I thought these seemed good? The pigs love it sprinkled over their hay..
20161201_105205.webp
20161201_105626(0).webp

I thought they looked good but there isn't much in the bag for the price. I went for the banana treats and the fibre ones as they appeared to be the only ones that weren't a luminous colour. The old treats pets at home did were much better.

I thought they looked good but there isn't much in the bag for the price. I went for the banana treats and the fibre ones as they appeared to be the only ones that weren't a luminous colour. The old treats pets at home did were much better.
I thought they were not to bad priced? £1 a bag and 4 for the price of 3.. it's not something I'd buy all the time but as an occasional treat.

I only got this kind as it seemed the only one suitable for Toast. they've got a new forage box which I got, pigs love that too :drool:

I am glad that Toast managed to get a treat that was ok for her to eat. It must be so hard to find a treat that is safe, I really feel for you and Toast.

I didn't know they were 4 for the price of 3, I may have to investigate further.

I have only bought the small foraging range, not the new hard treats.

Mine love the forage stuff, all makes and flavours. They only have some on the weekend (Saturday usually). Sprinkled in their hay.

I have the meadow hay boxes but they are too much for two piggies? I will wait until the three of them are bonded and together before they have a box

I'd be very wary of these, especially for pigs with digestive issues.

What are the ingredients on the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back