anyone know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know Of anyone who builds reasonably priced 4ft indoor hutches ?
I am going to be looking for quite a few probably around 10-12 4ft hutches for the new shed when I get it and would like them all the same so cheap would be great.

I've just bought a stack of three 4 foot by 2 foot hutches from John Dawson who took over from the guy that ran Homes 4 Pets (it maybe still called that but I don't think so). He makes it whatever size you want (so one inch under two foot is no problem :) ) and however you want them. Mine have mesh fronts that lift off completely but he'll hinge them at no extra cost if you want. I also have (which I think is superb) solid fronts that I take off during the day and put on at night- I should say that these fronts only cover one side of the front (so like having a 'sleeping bit') but he'll do what you want. He puts in litter boards as standard and can put in removable dividers, they can be on legs or flat- what you want :)
They're all in tongue and groove cladding and are varnished on the floor and up the walls a bit too. A friend got some and I kept saying I would, then I met John and saw some of his hutches at the London show and arranged for him to make some. He was going to let me have a display block with free delivery seeing as I live nearby but unfortunately they didn't fit :(

He's really nice and I can't fault him or his workmanship. He's at the Lincolnshire Show and Harrogate Show. Homes 4 Pets is the original website, let me know if you don't get any response and I'll look his other contact details out and pm you. :)

Thanks Karen I have emailed them for a quote

:) Its expensive but you'll never have to buy hutches again. Look upon it as an investment :)

I got mine from a guy near me, he did me a 3 tier 4 footer for £80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back