• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Anyone know how long til next op on teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew how often it will be til Misty needs his teeth trimmed again. He had them done about September and has now put all the weight back on he lost. One vet told us it would be in the near future but the other said he was fine now and that was it. Any ideas how long?

For my Hamish she has had them done three times with my rodentologist last one was done late September and they need doing again soon, My rodentologist has gone away though for six months, so my friend who is a vet coming over to do them as she knows how to do it without putting them under.

Well he is stil eating plenty so I'm guessing they don't need done any time soon. :)

That's great if he's munching away and happy O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
as soon as he starts to dribble or not eat all of his hay or veg go to the vets then O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back