• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Any idea what this may be?

palehunty

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi! My partner and I just had a weekend today and his mum piggy sat our boys. They were good as gold and we have a camera on them. We’ve come back today and taken them out for lap time and a check this evening and we’ve noticed this on his eye? We don’t think it’s hurting him as he’s letting us touch it to look at it and is acting his usual self, eating, pooping normally etc. I’m thinking he’s just caught himself whilst grooming? As he tends to put a lot onto washing his face/around his eyes. Have checked our cameras aswell for signs of any arguments between the two of them but haven’t spotted anything!

Attachments

• IMG_9562.webp
    IMG_9562.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9563.webp
    IMG_9563.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi! My partner and I just had a weekend today and his mum piggy sat our boys. They were good as gold and we have a camera on them. We’ve come back today and taken them out for lap time and a check this evening and we’ve noticed this on his eye? We don’t think it’s hurting him as he’s letting us touch it to look at it and is acting his usual self, eating, pooping normally etc. I’m thinking he’s just caught himself whilst grooming? As he tends to put a lot onto washing his face/around his eyes. Have checked our cameras aswell for signs of any arguments between the two of them but haven’t spotted anything!

Hi and welcome

This looks like an overspill from the eye has likely caked together hairs and is exposing normal health skin. It should disappear again when the piggy cleans themselves.

Back