Another Viovet Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no oh no.. No more now, just waiting on the latest Cavy Couture order and then I'll be done :D .. Well, then I need to order the cage :D

I was praying the little bowl would be green to match but of course I got a blue one haha, oh well, it's super cute!
There is a large 'gummy bear' in the back of the basket, I have taken the squeak out but I bought it purely for decoration to hang on the outside of the cage haha. Might give it to the dog to destroy eventually.. Also the little Me to You present toy.

The hay is actually from The Range and VetUK (and the fibafirst), going to see how that is for the litter tray as I have no idea on the dust levels etc. I have baled meadow hay, timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk and DFH American timothy hay in all the time because of the bunnies so that's sorted but I can't not buy another brand of hay :D (hay obsessed!)

Blankets are from ASDA too :D

I'm sooooo excited!

Omg I love love love viovet! I've ordered twice from them this year and I'm planning on another order in December time. Best pet shop ever! X

Lol, great! If it was up to me my guinea pigs would be SO spoiled haha!
But unfortunately its up to my parents instead.

Wow you really went to town! lol I always buy mine a pressie for each cage with every order (about 2x a month). Fortunately, they usually end up destroying/munching their pressie so there's always room for more! Viovet is really good in the sense they have seasonal products to coincide with Xmas etc which you can spoil your piggies with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back