• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

another vets visit

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

well shea the one who had babies 2 weeks ago and had big bare patches and couldn't be treated properly because of feeding is back at the vets tonight. :( her week is up.

the fur above her eye is still missing but doesn't look as sore, but she keeps scratching it :( i so hope it isn't ring worm. the trouble is last night i noticed two of the babies now have scabs. one has it on the back and the other one just on the side of his face/neck.

it was bleeding last night and i felt so sorry for him :'( cleaned him all up and away he went popcorning.

so mum and babies now have to go vets, hope the babies will be ok they are only 2 weeks old. shea looks awful, looks uncared for, feel embarrassed at vets but i have done all i can for her. extra vit c, fed her separately to get her strong and kept her sores cleaned.

i have also got to take treacle who is caged separately from shea but also has a very slight bare patch forming over her eye and I'm sure a slight tilt to the left .

i have a bad feeling that there is some sort of skin problem working it's way through my piggies, had a couple last month with problems, strange tho cause they are not all caged together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back