• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

another vet visit

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

i have worked out since the end of jan i have been at the vets every other week :(

this week it was baby my special needs piggy(love of my life) and very spoilt. it's bad enough that he has a cleft lip which can look weird when it scabs up but the other night i sat watching him and thought he looked more weird than normal ;) then realised he had broken one of his front teeth :-\

the girls have had a bad mite problem but have been on treatment but poor topsy now has a bare eye and has started pulling at her nose.

so we went to the vets, baby had a tooth trim and some pain killers and a bite ;D

topsy had mite injection with a bit of steroid to help her.

now i see tufty has a bad eye, so i suppose it will be the vets again :)

serves me right for having so many but the vets i have now is great and really does not over charge, i think they think i'm mad tho 98)

Sorry you have been having a bad time with you guineas and of course your not mad, you love you guineas. If you are mad some of us are utterly insane. ;D

yup just lately I seemed to have more or less moved into the vets with one prob or another,lol

I'm there tomm and on friday again too

You should have shares by now ! ;) I dread my piggies being ill so does my hubby hopefully which ever vets we settle for will be reasonably priced.

dazie said:
You should have shares by now ! ;) I dread my piggies being ill so does my hubby hopefully which ever vets we settle for will be reasonably priced.

lmao I might suggest it tomm O0

I wouldn't mind being a veterinary nurse, but I can't be one of them until i'm 18 can i? lol

Awwwh looks like a disaster guinea problem! Well at least they're all cared for and spoilt! heehee

Awwwww sorry to hear, it's never ending with our little ones isn't it :(
Good luck i hope they all get better quickly, extra kisses for your little 'special one' :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back