• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Another impacted bum question...sorry!

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

I have noticed Spud has been looking a bit out of sorts recently, not ill, but old beyond his time - he's not 2 till about June. He is well but eyes are not a vibrant as they used to be etc etc he's eating well & up to date with his Ivomec. So I've been keeping a close eye on him to see if I could sus out the problem. Today I took his group out to a nice big hutch so they could have a play in the sun & both when I took him out & brought him in I noticed poo which he hadn't managed get out properly.
I've had a good look (poor boy) & there aren't any signs of a lump building or anything. Do you think this could be the start of a problem?

Could well be. That's how Tonni used to be - till you pick him up and notice he is in need of a squeeze.

Check often in case it's something else though.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back