Angus! You dirty boy...

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Angus was only about 6 weeks when I got him so he is now about 8 weeks I think...

Ive noticed Wilson and Angus fighting a bit and not getting along... yesterday I found out why...

Angus is humping WIlson :o :o :o

So Wilson doesnt want to be humped so he fights back and tried humping Angus... Ive seperated them but now I dont know what to do...

Can anyone help? :)

Thanks!

Haha mine did that when I introduced China to Neo In the hallway upstairs. It stunk with all the scent marking but by the end of the day they were all asleep under their cabin.

;D

I'm just afraid that wilson can and will hurt him... should I wait until Angus is older to put them back togeher? :)

It depends on the pig. They're realy hardy and even though Neos half their weight he doesn't mind bossing them around ;)

troll.jpg

All animals are naturally bi sexual. Humping is also a sign of dominance. My dogs to it all the time and on occassion the rabbits do (The girl ones at that) and either moo or patch has been known to do it :P

My son's called Angus so this thread certainly grabbed my attention ;D ;D

Timmy does it to Lennie all the time. Lennie just rumbles his bum at Timmy. I wouldn't separate them as putting them back together at a later stage will have much less chance of working. Keep an eye but leave them to it!

Awwww :smitten: guinea piggy love lol, seperate them until they are older and then put them together for a while. See if they get along and stop being naughty, if so then go from there O0 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back