Angus.... my piggy lips pig...

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

This is the beautiul Angus... a VERY talkative cuddly lil piggy... he is about 9 weeks old now and is growing so fast and is such a poser! lol :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

100_2561.jpg

100_2559.jpg

100_2557.jpg

100_2580.jpg

;D thanks everyone ;D

I just got Angus, Wilson and the cream baby out for an intro and Angus got REALLY excited! everytime I touchd him he would popcorn and sort o try to attack my hand ? now he is sitting in my shirt and chirping like a lil birdy ;D

hes grown :smitten: piggy lips!!!!!!!

Oh yep... he is pretty big now! It scares me to think one day, real soon Angus and the babies will be the size of Mr. Wilson ;D

Oh he is soooo cute. Off to book a ticket to Oz to pignap him ;D

OMG BW i'm on the next bloody plane to WA ;D ;D ;D

Come here Angus, i'm sure Duke would love to be your friend :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop stirring me ;)

;D ;D

Mum and I were arranging a night time cage for the buns and caught a glimpse of Lil angus falling asleep ;D he is sooo cute... I dont regret getting him at all! :)

what lovely pigtures! he is a real stunner, i love it when they pose like that without even knowing how gorgeous they look! x

;d I gave Wilson and Angus a bath yesterday... when I was drying Angus off his fur went wild! it looked like it was full of gell and had been combed ;D he looks like a true Angus :smitten: ;D ;D

Never mind those lips - looks at his EARS!

I want to kiss those little ears over and over again

What a GORGEOUS little fella :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: he is living with Wilson again so theyre both happy now ;) and when he is happy he is extra cute ;D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back