Angel ( was Lily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00215.jpg

one of the rescued piggies from the other day chilling out in her house

Aww my old piggy used to rest her head in her little log cabin window too hehe

CUTE overload! Great name for her too. Hows her eye doing btw? & are they drinking more from a bowl ....?

hils78 said:
CUTE overload! Great name for her too. Hows her eye doing btw? & are they drinking more from a bowl ....?

her eye looks a bit better,I'm doing it in Optrex so keep yer bits crossed ?
theyre drinking from the bottle now and its going really well thank god

those two look so cute squished in the little house but Angel loves laying with her head poking out,little un doesnt even get a look in ( or out )

oooh pink piggy lips! bless her. I thought of Lilly last night when I was looking on the Gorgeous Guineas web site, I can't remember if anyone said about their Lice & easy shampoo which is good at taking out staining from white fur.

I think I am going to have to do a big order from there soon. Its quite expensive but I love their products, i've nearly run out of the stuff I have here.

hils78 said:
oooh pink piggy lips! bless her. I thought of Lilly last night when I was looking on the Gorgeous Guineas web site, I can't remember if anyone said about their Lice & easy shampoo which is good at taking out staining from white fur.

I think I am going to have to do a big order from there soon. Its quite expensive but I love their products, i've nearly run out of the stuff I have here.

yeah mum looked at that today and might just order some,we've never had anything off there but if it gets the yellow stain out of her coat then we'll get some

just took this as shes asleep on mums lap,shes filling out a bit now ( Angel as well as mum,haha) and is sooooooooooo laid back

DSC002302.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

Bless her little squidgy bod! she's such a softie. You have to keep her indoors - she's a special one :-*

hils78 said:
Bless her little squidgy bod! she's such a softie. You have to keep her indoors - she's a special one :-*

hah you try and persuade dad ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back