An Apology to Chatty & Flossie...

• Thread starter Thread starter Froohit
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Froohit

[colorr]Flossi an hatty wr upst that I post a pictur of thm in th Pringls tub...which thy point out, was not th most flattring camra angl!

Thy hav spnt th last hour voting thmslvs to th camra - sprat to appar mor lgant an fminin!

(Blow) hatty.

DS[COLOR=Black]01203.jpg

(Blow) Flossi.

DS[COLOR=Black]01199.jpg

(Blow) hatty an Flossi.

DS[COLOR=Black]01198.jpg

[colorr]I hop I am back in thir goo books now!

]

Last edited by a moderator:
:smitten:

Omg, what beautiful piggies! And the blue flowers make ovely background! Gorgeous photos!

lovely pics I hope they do a calander this year they would look lovely! :smitten: :smitten:

Wow! What beautiful pictures........and gorgeous piggies x :smitten:

Gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

And I can't deside if the flowers are blue or purple :|

They :smitten: will be stars of the calendar I'm sure,sooo beautiful.

They must both be thrilled with such lovely portraits! Beautiful background and adorable pigs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Wow! How cute! Are these flowers in your yard? How do you keep them from eating them? Do they truly pose for calendars? I've poked around to enter mine in one, but apparantly you have to know the publisher or contact them somehow?? My nextdoor neighbor and friend gave us a Guinea Pig Calendar this past Christmas. We enjoy it soooo much! We would love to get our piggies on one! Yours are beauties!

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree CC it's a beautiful background for their pics, well done O0
Two little sweeties :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

oh gorgeous pics and love the names ,my sons girlfriend is called flossie she hates her real name Rainer,

[colorr]Thanks for all your lovly commnts! Th calnar ia is brill! I'v st up a post which might intrst you, all to o with a Piggi calnar.

[urlhttp://www.thguinapigforum.co.uk/inx.php?topic9782.0]lick hr for "alnar Pigs"[/url]

Froo ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back