amourous male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, one of my guinea pigs, sausage (male), is 'having sex' with my other male guinea pigs. When I took them out there was white stuff on both of them, (on truffle's bum, and sausages penis, which I presume means he came) I was wondering, if anyone had any ideas on how to stop this? :-\

Are you sure that they are both male? If so, it is definitely a sign of dominance. There's really no way to stop it (that I know of), they should work it out eventually.

Kimmie

haha you have to admit it's funny that his name is sausage given the circumstances! :D
one of my males mounts the other...but i don't think sex has actually occured, since the other one definitely does NOT like it so he runs away or gives him a warning growl. I would say that if your other guy doesn't like it that he'll set sausage right himself :)

My boys do this too, and on several occasions I have seen trails of white stuff... ::)

I wouldn't worry too much as long as the pig being mounted isn't too upset or distressed. Just keep an eye on them and if it leads to any kind of fighting then I think you will need to separate them.

Sarah x

lol thanks everyone for your replies. Do you think getting sausage neutered would make any difference?

Wilson and cindy did this... i thought they were both girls but not anymore wilsons a boy and cindy is a pregnant sow... I'm anxious to see if the petshop pig is the dad or wilson ;D
I also let them sleep together last night :) and wilson has it on his leg and cindy has it near her bottom lol

nope... but cindy is pregnant... it was only for that night, i had just cleaned my room and needed to sleep lol cant wait to get him done though they just love eachother :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back