Amber moved house

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

I have moved amber in with her holly and meggie

as lilly and poppy have been picking on her and ruby watchs from pick on her on firday night poppy wouldnt let amber out of the bedroom she kept kicking her back in amber was crying i had to sort them out today lilly wouldnt her sit by her poppy ans ruby wouldnt let her in the bedroom with them and this has beening going on seens day 1 there allways mean to her

so i have put her with holly and meggie to see how she get on with them there get on fine in the run togther as all my 6 girls go in in 1 run in the gardan when its nice

Good idea, Hannah. It's always sad when our piggies don't get on with their cage mates, but you've done well to spot what's going on and have taken action. I hope Amber is very happy in her new home.

awwwww poor Amber! I thought I was gonna have this trouble with Pickle as all of the other girls were being a little off with her so I took her out and fed her up and then reintroduced and things are great now she takes no messing she is a right little madam! Hope she likes her new home with holly and meggie hopefully they will love her! ;)

Poor darling! I had this problem with Abby and her first cage mate. She would literally attack Abby for no particular reasons, and she attacked ME one day! I had to get rid of the darling. Thankfully, Peanut worked out well. :-p

yeah amber wonted to get alone and be firends with ruby poppy and lilly it was the mwho didnt wont to be firend with her i mean lilly is her mother and ruby and poppy are her sisters and there have live togther seens there was born

there havent even missed her or woundering where she is or anything ::)

amber seems to be geting alone with holly and meggie there have been sharing there food and all 3 of the mwhere culdering in the bedroom when it was rain and had a sleep

amber is still a bit unsure somtimes where there go near her as before she use to get headbutted

and its not like she will never seen lilly ruby and poppy again as all my 6 girls share the same run i nthe gardan when its nice

lilly ruby and poppy are more outgoing piggies then amber aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back