• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

am i being paranoid? OFF TO THE VETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Bing is getting blind. He doesn't seem aware of you if your are near by and being quiet. and he tends to walk into things and casually fall out the hutch ::) he is an REW and I have heard of them going blind because of their eyes.

Re: am i being paranoid?

Never heard REW are prone to blindness?

How old is he, is there any sign of cataracts?

Barbara

I'm not sure if they are prone to blindness but lots of my friends REWs went blind,
i'll check his eyes now

His eyes are a pale white colour with a red patch in the middle, but when i foirst got him his eyes were pure red but now they are not

How old is he? my himi obviously has red eyes & they have really faded over the years. But I wouldn't say that she has probelms seeing. If it were cataracts then the pupil would be white. How long have the eyes been this light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back