Alternatives to Puppy pads?

Skullblits

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all. So I use fleece with a layer of puppy pads.

But I'm looking for something to replace the pads that's possibly reusable. Do you have any suggestions?

When I was using fleece cage liners with an absorbent core, I didn't put puppy pads under it, just change it fairly often.

We use Vetfleece brand "Inconti-pet" washable puppy mats under fleece and they are amazingly good, super absorbent and wash and dry well and never any residual smell. I think Betsy uses these too. Should be able to find them on Amazon or eBay?

I use reusable puppy pads off Amazon. Just pop in the wash, and put on the radiator to dry. Dries really quickly too with no smell. Easy to get hay and hair off as well.

We use Vetfleece brand "Inconti-pet" washable puppy mats under fleece and they are amazingly good, super absorbent and wash and dry well and never any residual smell. I think Betsy uses these too. Should be able to find them on Amazon or eBay?
I do use the same ones @PigglePuggle on your recommendation. They are very good and I've cut them to fit my hutch too and they work just as well.

Forgot about this topic. Thanks for the suggestions everyone

Back